The next stage is a meeting with the Funeral Director. This can be arranged at a mutually convenient time and place, as many families prefer some breathing space to collect their thoughts before the meeting takes place.
The Funeral Director will make all the necessary arrangements for burial or cremation on your behalf.
These arrangements include:
· Initial Formal Details
· Burial / Cremation
· Where Service is to be held (Church / Crematorium)
· Date And Time of Funeral
· Minister of Religion or non Religious Speaker
· Hymns / Music / Organist / Printed Service Sheets
· Transport Arrangements
· Press Notices
· Floral Tributes / Donations
· Choice of Coffin / Casket and Dress
· Advice on Registration of the Death
· Advice on D.S.S Social Fund
· Estimates and Funeral Costs